January 15, 2020
Women’s 6 Red World Cup – Qatar 2020
Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation along with IBSF, are pleased to announce the commencement of a New Annual Event “Women’s 6 Red World Cup” to provide more playing opportunities to our women players. Total 16 invited players will be selected for this event as per the following criteria:
Kindly confirm your participation by return email before January 20th together with your player/s name, photo and the playing history.
– All the participating players are advised to arrive Doha on or before the afternoon of 27th February 2020 in order to attend the players meeting.
– One twin sharing room (with breakfast) will be provided free of cost to each participating player in the Official Hotel from 27th February to 1st March, 2020 (4 nights maximum).
– Visas shall be arranged free of cost by Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation for all the participants. All the countries requiring visas are hereby advised to kindly send the passport details of the players and officials as soon as possible.
– Airport Pick-n-Drop will be provided free of cost by Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation. In this regard, all the member countries are advised to send the flight details on the email address email@example.com , in order to avail the Pick-n-Drop facility.
The nearest Airport is Hamad International Airport – Doha – Qatar.
All the matches shall be played at the Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation Academy, Rawdat Al Khail Street, Al Mansoura, Doha, Qatar.
• The 16 players shall be divided into 4 groups of 4 players each.
• Two Players from each group shall qualify for the Last 8 Round.
• Four Tables shall be used for competitions and two tables for practice.
• All the round robin league matches, shall be played on Best of 5 Frames.
• Last 8, Semi Finals & Final shall be Best of 9 Frames.
▪ Day-1 Round Robin League 3 Sessions (2:00 pm, 4:00 pm & 6:00 pm)
▪ Day-2 Round Robin League 3 Sessions (10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm)
▪ Day-2 Last 8 Round 1 Session (06:00 pm)
▪ Day-3 Semi Finals 1 Session (11:00 pm)
▪ Day-3 Final 1 Session (4:00 pm)
The Players & Referees meeting will be held on 27th February, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
Total Prize Money of US$ 20,000 as follows:
• Winner US$ 8,000
• Runner Up US$ 4,000
• Semi Finalists US$ 2,000 each
• Last 8 US$ 1,000 each
For any further information, kindly contact on following numbers or email address;
Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation
Contact No.: +974 44356077
QBSF Technical Committee: +974 66613508